The many different bet options available on each roulette spin can cause some confusion for new players. With hundreds of different bets available, it can be difficult for players to know exactly what they are betting on when placing chips on the table.
Luckily, you can learn everything you need to know about roulette betting in just a few minutes. As most bets fit into a few easy categories, it’s easy to quickly memorize all of your options as well as the payouts associated with each bet. The following guides are a must to get on all the different roulette betting speeds available 토토사이트.
Roulette bet basics
It is recommended to go over the basics of roulette odds. Almost all bets on the roulette table have the same house edge, around 2.70% on the European roulette table and around 5.26% on the American roulette table. All bets below can be assumed to have these house edges unless otherwise stated.
Most roulette bets can be divided into two broad categories; these are inside bets and outside bets. When making these bets during a game, each outside bet must meet the table minimum, and the sum of all inside bets must also meet the table minimum.
You may place inside bets, outside bets or a combination of both, provided you meet the minimum bet rules.
Roulette inside bet explained
The video above explains inside bets 토토사이트. It explains 6 types of inside bets and demonstrates how to make them. Generally, inside bets are those roulette bets made on a single number or several numbers at once. The name comes from the fact that it takes place inside the layout of the roulette table, where the numbers are written.
Inside bets include:
- Single number bets (also known as straight up bets or classic bets). Players can bet on individual numbers by placing chips on the numbers. This bet pays 35 to 1 if that number hits on the next spin.
- Split bet. This bet is placed on two adjacent numbers on the roulette board and can be made by placing a chip on the line between the two numbers. If either number wins on the next spin, this bet will pay 17-1.
- Street Bets. This bet is placed on a row of three numbers on the roulette wheel and can be placed by placing a chip on the end of the row. If any of those three numbers hit, this bet will pay 11-1.
- Corner bet or Square bet. This bet is placed on a square of four numbers on the roulette wheel and can be made by placing a chip on the point shared by the four numbers. If any of the 4 numbers hit, this bet will pay 8-1.
- 6 line bet. This bet is placed on two adjacent lines of 3 numbers, for a total of 6 numbers. This bet is made by placing your chips on the intersection of two lines on the side of the board. If any of these 6 numbers hit, this bet pays 5-1.
- Top Line Bet .American Roulette allows you to place one additional bet. This bet can be made on 5 numbers 0-00-1-2-3. This bet pays 6-1, but it is the only bet with a higher than normal house edge (7.9%) and may be safe to avoid while playing.